WhoFest 2000; IOW

>The shipping cost adds on right at the end of the order.  Maybe it figures
>from the address you enter.

Keets;

Probably. I feel it was worth it. No rip off.

>TED are touring into the fall.  If they come anywhere close to you, then
you
>ought to set it up for that date.  Folks follow the tours, and  I'm sure
>they'd stay over a day or two for some festivities.

I was leaning toward the Fall because I thought the tour would be over by
then and wanted no conflicts. If they play this area it will probably be
Raleigh and Charlotte NC (like the `97 tour), and it will be early in the
tour (east coast). We'll see. That would be ideal. So, we'll see YOU here
this time, right?
On the other hand, if they play the area and Pete comes to the Baba Center
as he is prone to do, that would probably kill our tour of the Center.
Unless he wants to meet us....hey, is that a UFO flying past my window?

>But I think the album that got me to the point where the who were my
>favorite band was, don't laugh, The Who By Numbers

Andrew:

My own experience was similar (albeit a bit earlier): Tommy was the first
album I heard by The Who, but it was LAL which made them my favorite band
(taking over from Steppenwolf).

>I have the DVD and it is missing Naked Eye.  The Film "Isle of Wight" has
>Naked eye on it.  One or two songs were also edited.  I belive this is
>what they mean.

Paul:

I don't know about NE (I have the DVD as well), but several Tommy songs are
edited on every version of this show I've seen...and Tommy Can You Hear Me
is always at the end.

                 Cheers                                   ML