RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #58

> So start boning up on your Crows

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  No desire.

>  and find the binoculars, sounds like a big
> ass stadium tour.
> J.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Roger recently stated that this will be an
"outdoor arena" tour, implying smaller venues than stadiums...similar to the
Quad tour.  Pete doesn't like stadiums anyway (I hope he still feels that
way).

> And as for By Numbers, no laugh from me.  If i had to pick (hard to
> do), that would probably be my fav Who album.  "How Many Friends" & "Blue,
>
> Red & Grey" are 2 of my fav songs.  Those two songs just hit home w/ me
> lyricaly, & then on top of that they're great musically.
> - -cory

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  No laugh from me either.  Great album and two
great songs.

> There are still edits in the Japanese version (a few songs from TOMMY).
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  This is exactly why I covet the boot "Live at
Leeds Complete" (audio only).  Tommy is complete, including Sally Simpson,
etc.

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT