Re: I think we all have something in common!

In article <s8bb1e83.098@albion.edu>,
    "Anne Holcomb" <Aholcomb@albion.edu>  writes:

> I have been subscribing to this list for about a month now,
> but have never written anything because at first I felt like I
> didn't know enough Who stuff

Don't feel bad, everyone beings knowing nothing! :-)

For every person here there was a time when we didn't know about the
Who.

Those of us who seem to know a lot only have persistence to thank for
our knowledge.  For myself I've been accumulating little Who tidbits of
knowledge since '78 or '79, so I've been working on it for a while.  I
always knew that there had to be fans out there that started in the 60s
or at least before I started, but I hadn't ever met anyone in that
category until I joined these mailing lists and never met anyone in
person like that until I went to Pete's HOB shows in '95.  Then at
Chicago HOB in '99 it was even more humbling to stand in line next to
Brian Cady :-).
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,