...they were breathing fire at times as their hot breath merged with the cool night air

-Hello All,

I just returned from the Pittsburgh show.

My impressions:

Started a bit slow but picked up fast.  No introduction, they just showed
up and started playing, some of the house didn't even know they were on
stage yet, I guess I felt this was disrespectful.

Rabbit was where he was needed.

I liked Zak on AAA the best, although he did work very hard the entire show.

John was just outstanding, couldn't hear him at first but that was quickly
remedied.  I still find myself standing in ahww admiring his talent even
after seeing him play many times.  Sounded great singing My Wife, lead the
way on 515 and The Real Me, seemed to be playing around with the bass lines
in many of the songs, a true master.

Roger's voice was good all night, did some improvisation during the guitar
solos. Peter Hope Evans had nothing over him on the harmonica last night,
Roger really soared.  No temper tantrums.  He seemed a bit tired near the
end, but then so was I and I was just watching... OK, and dancing, and
cheering, and jumping, and clapping..., well you get the picture.

Pete was awesome, going full tilt from the word go!  Energetic, happy, in
good humor, playing his heart out from the beginning through to the ending
jam!   Stayed connected to the audience all night.  He seems to be able to
somehow transfer the energy he is generating right to me, it makes me feel
good to watch him preform,  besides, he just makes me smile.

The lighting behind the band made it seem like they were breathing fire at
times as their hot breath merged with the cool night air, an eerie sight
indeed, I hope someone got a picture of that.

All in all, not quite as good as Vegas last Fall, but not bad at all.

Carla