Relay

Someone asked if They had ever played Relay before this tour and noted
that it had been dropped for Detroit (already ?!!). The answer is Yes,
during the early 1970's. probably from about 1971 to about late 1972.
If I remember rightly the official single was only released in 1972 but
they played it live before the release date. I have an old bootleg called
'The Who Live in Munich' from about 72' and it's actually called
'uncle Rily ' for some unknown reason. I would love to see them play it
again on this tour! (please!).
Regards,
Derick.
P.S. People looking to meet up before the shows,for info contact George
Ligouri for NJ,Boston and Kevin O'Neal for DC. usually in the parking
lot,look for pickup/jeep with Who flag/balloons etc...(empty beercans!)
etc...