Re: Spaulding

Another statement worth repeating!! Thanks Jeff
Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>writes:

>My 2 cents on this lively discussion:
>A band doesn't need new songs to be creatively viable. They are
>musicians.As such PLAYING music is a creative process. If you need to
>compare TheWho(at this advanced age) to others; try BB King, Koko >Taylor,
Buddy Guy,other blues and jazz legends. If they can play >with the fire and
virtuosity that they are capable of - they (and >we) deserve the chance to
hear and see them play.
I treasure every opportunity!! and your definition of musicians is right on!

> There is no need to invent new rhythmic structures, riffs and
>lyrics(aka songs) to hang their playing on. The classic, simple stuff >does
that just fine.
If they produce new stuff fine.... if not that's fine too! There is certainly
no NEED as they have a most amazing collection.  I just hope they enjoy when
and what they play and continue to be the best artists IMHO!
>Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Bite me.
>Jeff
VERY well said ;)
LongLiveRock!