Re: A little perspective is needed. Life is short.

 "O'Neal, Kevin W."writes:
<snip>
>   I say let's keep some perspective.
>   I've just returned from spending the evening with Bob Wier and >RatDog.
To be more accurate, I've spent the evening with a bunch of >trueDead fans
without a home.
>   It was sad to me, and gave me reason to pause.
I can understand that!

>   These fans have faced and are dealing with what we will face in
>thefuture.Life is short.  Pete, or Rog, or John, or you, or me could be
>gone tomorrow.
Too true....Dread the thought
<snip>
>   It takes a damn bunch of energy to go out and tour the kind of >music The
Who tour.
YUP!

>   I don't know how they do it.
Me neither!

>   Some days, I can barely get my ass out of bed.
I know the feeling!

>   So I say, don't listen to all the shit.
>   Don't listen to all the nay sayers.
>   Don't listen to all the negativity.
>   Instead, go out and listen to some of the greatest musicians this
>world has seen, doing what *they* want and like, and do best.
Cant wait!!

>   I for one, am going to go join in with the band and give back what
>they are giving out.
Join Together with the Band!

>   I'm going to rock my ass off.
>   I challenge you all to keep up.
I'll do my best! though I know at 36 I wont be able to keep up with them for
just the few nights that I'm going!

>   Peace,
>   Stay in Tune,
>   Kevin in VT