FACE DANCES - JUST SHY OF GREATNESS!

The only thing that kept FACE DANCES from being considered a GREAT WHO albumn
is that Moonie died. The drumming was gone. You put moon in the
studio on that albumn and you have an entirely different outcome.
There are great songs there. No one could replace moon. But there had
to be better choices than Jones.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kenny Jones, he came into a tough
situation trying to fill those shoes but lets face it, FACE DANCES
suffered as well as IT'S HARD. Both EXCELLENT albumns. Especially
IT'S HARD!

just one who fans opinion.