Re: The cost of concerts and so on

>3 yrs ago for a 17 row ticket for the west palm quad show i paid 48.75 now
for the west palm show this yr for a 21 row ticket i paid 134.00.  has the
increased ticket prices hurt sales??  no

Scott:

You're right; it hasn't hurt sales one tiny bit. I felt lucky to get tickets
before they sold out. We pay, and if we pay they'll charge.

 the answer is if you check with ticketshafter. i also paid 132.00 for a 13
row ticket to the tampa show but it is worth every freaken penney to see the
boys stripped down!!!

Hey, as long as you're satisfied who can complain?

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
                                         George W. Bush, candidate for
President

      Cheers                    ML