"Bloody Mr. Postman"; Ex-ZAK-ly right; AM-MustSee

>But, no! I ordered it on Monday Night (10pm GMT) & it actually arrived on
my doormat on Friday Morning!

Pete:

Sounds like they've caught up at last! In a similar move, Ticketbastard has
already gotten my Atlanta tickets to me. That was quite unexpected, so soon.

>By the way - the album is f**king brilliant.

Yes, isn't it.

> I don't know WHY he sat in, but I wish that it was PERMANANT!  I
>haven't heard Zak play drums per say, but there is NO way that he could
>be better than Simon Phillips!!!

Joseph:

I don't think he's better as far as skill goes, but say "better for The Who"
and I'd have to say he is that. I saw The Who with Moon, Phillips and
Zak...and Zak was second best, no contest. Maybe it's just that perfection
doesn't suit the band, but I am jumping-up-and-down happy that Zak is the
drummer now.

>was the newest drummer for the rock group Toto..........those lucky

Toto, being more of a note for note perfection band, is a much better place
for Phillips. Or Journey, or Rush, or Genesis, etc. etc.

>Just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to whats on cable.

Drew:

Thanks; I'll heat up the ol' VHS for that night. The Girl Can't Help It is
great, BTW, and also features our boys' hero Eddie Cochran.

>P.S. it will be interesting to see how much editing is done, but AMC has a
>pretty good track record with that sort of thing.

Actually, I've found them to put lost footage back in...one example I can
name is Mad Mad Mad Mad World, although on the other hand they did NOT add
the deleted scenes when broadcasting Superman recently. So we might get
more, but at least we should get all of the original releases.

          Cheers              ML