Re: Obsession & Overspending for 35 yr. old rock band

There is certainly something about that TKAA movie, isn't there?  I didn't buy the video until last summer, and my two teens sat there with their mouths open, like WOW!  So I had to go out and buy, rent, copy, every video I could lay my hands on of the WHO.  It's a family thing, you know?  -Jill.

--

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail/