Smokin' Grass, at Irvine, in August

Unable to get through on the phone, or the internet, I rushed down to the
local Ticketbastard to try my luck at seats for Irvine.
The "oh my God!" line outside didn't look like your typical Who (or Black
Crowes/Zepplin) fans, so I was relieved to find that they were only there
for Tim McGraw tickets (Who? No, Tim Mcgraw. No, I mean, who the hell is Tim
Mcgraw?)
The Who fans (all 3 of them) were inside, waiting for the ticketbastard to
get their printer back up and running!  I could almost hear the amphitheater
filling up....
When all was well with the printer, all was not well with seat location.
The first pass brought up loge seats far off center.  A second pass went
farther South (Pete's side for those unfamiliar with Irvine).  So, I opted
for lawn seats and saved a couple of bucks.
So the grass will be smokin' in Irvine come Aug 16, and I'll be there, yet
again... Some of the best shows I've ever seen have been from that
particular patch of grass, so I have No regrets, no complaints.  Just bring
'em on!
And, yes, let's meet up in the parking lot....
Cory