Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #153

<< Yes, they  played music together at Pete's Grandma's house before meeting
Daltrey,  but beyond that, I am not so sure.  Anyone have any insight into
this
 friendship? >>

I've been wondering how the Pete/John thing works myself.   With all this
talk of Pete and Roger writing songs together, why is there no mention of
Pete and John collaborating?   I think most Who fans will agree the Ox has
created some great Who songs of his own.  One would think the combination of
John/Pete would be more viable than Roger/Pete, no?