RE: Another scary moment that pays off!

		OK, so I'm surfing along.  Cutting back from one channel to
the next.  Quick "off the lip" to VH1 and I get briefly sucked into The
Partridge Family story (or something like that).
		Scary.
		Low and behold they get into the story of when Keith P. and
little red-head Danny steal the P Family bus for a joy ride.
		Anyone want to venture a guess as to what the backing music
was????
		Yep, our own Magic Bus (Pete, it's ours now, not just yours
;-).
		Complete studio version played with the frenzy on TV (Keith
and Danny getting mobbed by school girls) matching the increasing frenzy of
the song.
		It was a Who video marriage with The Partridge Family!
		OK, it's still scary but hey, better than most crap on TV
last night.
		Interestingly enough, my wife recognized the song at the
same time I did.
		Man, she's getting good (also her favorite song).

		Kevin in VT.