E Centre Tics for what i paid.........

Dear Listers,
tell all
Two tics Sec 201  , row J, seats 3 + 4, Petes side, from Ticketb--tard , cost
$82 plus lunatic charges, will sell off for what i paid.
come and get m,
and
four tics Sec. 100, row W [23rd row] , seats 19-22, Petes side, bought from
an Injun,
will sell off for what i paid, $175 plus tax, scalped and not even
kissed...will gladly send copy of my receipt.[and will be sitting next to yu
too.......friends had to cancel.....oh well.]
Work in a retail business so can take your credit card thru the business if
need to......

'can yu see the real me, can ya, can ya...?'  Pete Townshend, Quadrophenia,
The Who