got tickets!

Well, I had to take my SAT yesterday, but my mom went down to the box office for me.  She waited in line from 8:00 until 10:00 and was the ONLY ONE OF TWO PEOPLE who showed up.  We succeeded in getting section 101, row Q, seats 2 and three for the Phoenix show.  Close to stage, but way off to Pete's side.  Still, better seats than we got in '96 when they were at the bigger venue.  Two tickets cost well over $200.  Oh boy.  Last time they were only $65 each!  What happened?  Well, it'll be worth it.  But no more concerts for me this year.  Ta ta.  Hope to see some of you there!        -Jessi  =:o