misunderstood

I didn't mean to cause a stir among the men.  I think i was misunderstood
though.  First to Kevin from VT, I go tthe impression you thought I meant
the WHo were a bit sexist, bu that's not true.  I don't think they're
sexist or degrading to woman in any way.  And i certainly wasn't callin
you or anyone else on this list sexist--just talking about the industry in
general.
ANd to the other (forgot who) who said i didn't know my rock
history, i was just giving ONE example (even if it was dated).  I know
women have gotten away with stuff like men, but my point was that they
always have to fight to get it done, much more so than the men.
Especially the more mainstream a female singer
or rock band seemto be or become, with exceptions of course.
Geez, you guys can get very defensive.  I don't know about Britney Spears
and her boobs, and don't care, but as for sexuality in videos--i'm not
against that.  I think women get turned on in different ways than men
though, there are videos of male singers and bands that seem normal to
other men but for women are very titillating(sp?).  YOu guys just don't
know what it is that you're doing to get that effect.
just wanted to feed the fire alittle more
hahahaha
marino