Ticket brokers

For those of you who want to find good tickets (or any tickets), Seattle has
several ticket brokers who deal in shows all over the country. For some
bizarre reason, Seattle's City Council has stumbled upon a rational economic
policy on this one issue, and therefore graciously permits ticket brokers to
conduct business in the Emerald City.  Yes, I know it kills sea turtles and
herds children into sweatshops, but they allow it anyway.

One of them is Pacific Northwest Ticket Service at 1-800-281-0753.  I don't
know of their reputation, but they sell tickets for "any event, any time,
any where" anyhow, anyway, anywhere.  I can't explain.  Anywho...

You can find others at www.switchboard.com by looking for businesses in the
"ticket sales" category in Seattle and other cities that have legalized
ticket sales between consenting adults.  The listings often include links to
web sites with their toll-free numbers.

Tommy