re-O&S V IGTC

I have to agree with Brian. Some say O&S gets the Who news faster too,
however,that is not always the case. Both are good,and as our new member
states O&S can get into certain subjects which may/may not interest you.
The origin of Roger's scar for example is of no real interest to me!

What is positive about this list is that people are getting to know each
other,as in the recent tailgate parties and meetings at the shows and
it's been great meeting evryone! (and the odd Whofest) This makes it
all the much better and our knowledge of the band increases as info is
exchanged and stories told etc.........

I could have never have had such a wonderful time on the tour as well
if it were not for the likes of fellow listers such as george,keets,
magik,kevin O' neal and many more! Thanks, you're a great bunch of
wonderful people.
Regards,
Derick.