Tommy VS "Lon" Cheney

> I forgot to add that in addition to asking The Who's permission, you've
also
> got to strike a deal with MCA as well.  They're the ones now licensed to
> sell that album.  They're gonna want a taste.

Brian:

Hey, you make it sound so impossible. It could happen.

> The video is great but the performance of Tommy still has performance
flaws.
> It's better than Isle Of Wight, but so far, no total recording of Tommy
live
> seems to beat Leeds.

Yeah, but we know that one wasn't videotaped. Besides, who needs
perfection? If you want perfection, listen to Journey or Rush...but don't
expect it from The Who.

> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I ......can't.......

keep......it...........in..................BAAAAAAAAAHAaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaa!

Can't wait to see what "Lon" Cheney will have to say. Maybe only what Bush
Sr. tells him to...

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
                         George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate

                    Cheers                  ML