Re: IOW

>Hey everyone. I'm new to this list, but I recognize some of you from the
>O&S list. As long as we're talking about the IOW video, does anyone know
>where its sold? I went to Sam Goody and didn't see any Who videos. I have
>listened to the cd and saw parts of the concert that were on the "30 Years"
>video.

It's available for sale through internet companies.  Here's the listing at
cdnow (VHS approximately $18.00):
http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1326608616/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/discography.html/ArtistID=THE+WHO/select=video

If you dont' want to buy over the internet, you could ask your local record
store to order it for you.

>"Could some kind soul please tell me Townshend's e-mail address again?"
>
>Could I have it too? Thanks.

pt@eelpie.com

keets