No Subject

>I digress.......I must avoid speaking about my attempts to write songs
>today. I might spoil it.

Sounds like he's feeling a lot of pressure to come up with new WHO
songs, doesn't it?  I hope he doesn't get all mad & freaked out if he
can't do it; might send him into one of his "anti-WHO" moods.  Also, a
statement like this lends more credence (insert John Fogerty joke here)
to the book PETE TOWNSHEND: THE MINSTREL'S DILEMMA by
Larry David Smith.

>My inclination would be to shift the balance towards unheard material. But
>the fact is that would be an indulgence on Scoop. The demos are the
>backbone of the project, and there are still many gems in the demo
>collection which many of you will not have heard. So I'll probably stick
>to 50/50.

Good idea.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>But before I go I now know I can scratch together a
>list of material for the third Scoop, and the album should be ready for
>release here before the UK dates in November.
>Pete

Well that's good news.  Time to step back & think how lucky we all
are getting bombarded by all this WHO/Pete shit.  Maybe a new studio
album is too much to ask for.  Oh shit, did I just jinx it?

- SCHRADE in Akron