Who Tour

OK, I've been considering this for a couple of days and my favorite
moment from the two shows that I saw (Boston, NYC) was Roger
and Pete singing The Kids are Aright in Boston. Friendly, beautiful,
emotional, new, in tune... I think that if Pete writes new lyrics they
will concern a reconciling of the ideals his generation with the
spiritual/technological/economic/artistic reality of his children's
generation (also my generation). What did they really impart?...Are
the
kids alright?...

Now, seriously, I will be looking for one really great seat-- 1st 3
rows--to MSG. Any hints?

PS. Jess in Jersey, Oh my god, I'm so sorry about your
experience. I hope your feeling better! At least you've got a great
"war" story to tell...