Re: Read my lips: No new Who!

>I think we've been hearing it in the jams.

Keets:

I can't comment on that, yet, but I was really hoping for entire new songs.
And since I'll be seeing them very late in the tour, by that time I expected
fully developed and completely worked out songs. Not a riff here and there.
But it doesn't look like this is going to happen. Unforntuately. I would
think they would be playing them by this point.

"We must all hear the universal call to like
   your neighbor like you'd like to be liked yourself."
                           George W. Bush, Presidential candidate

        Cheers                 ML