RE: MobileOXNewAlbum

>Take the big adventure!!!!  What about a grand trip to London???

That's an idea!  Last year there was a special in late summer to fly for
$200 from the east coast during the fall.

>[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  For the three shows I've seen, John has been
>smiling, laughing, kicking beach balls, throwing picks at people, winking,
>jumping (Boston, I kid you not.......ok, small little John jump),

<gasp>  John actually jumped!!??!!

>[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hmmmmmmm.  I don't know if I would want the
>entire album to go the route of pop/rap (for lack of better description).
>I know I was one of those that stated they should explore this, but for The
>Who I *think*  I'd rather see a mix with some Jazz/driving rock.  Blend it
>all together.

Everybody's hitting on the rap, but it's really just a small part of the
overall sound, and I had sort of discounted it, myself.  I don't know if the
folks requesting it are attracted by that little snippet or not.  Think so?

>I don't know though.  Ever since reading Rog's most recent
>interview where he did confirm that they are indeed writing while on the
>road, I've been trying to imagine what a future Who album will be
>about.......lyrical content wise.  What are they writing about?????  What
>is happening to them that will interest us, *AND* interest less rabid
>fans?? What words of wisdom or guidance do they have to offer??  What does
>Rog have to offer lyrically???
>	I've been listening to IH and FD allot lately to re-aquaint myself with
>their most recent works.  I come away feeling sympathy for Pete, cause damn
>it....................it *IS* hard.

Definitely so.  I'd figure anything Pete writes is going to be about being
lost.  Always is.  He tinkers with rap, but I don't really think it's his
thing and not a serious danger on a Who album.  John is generally really
funny or really snotty.

Roger's harder to predict.  he generally has something to say, but he just
sort of comes out and says it and he tends to like fairly simple, ballad
style music.  A couple of the songs on his Rocks album were more complex,
though.  Wonder if Pete and John will help out?  They've both complained
about how The Who always ruin their songs.  Think they'll do the same to
Roger's? ;)

keets