----- Original Message -----
From: Mark R. Leaman <mleaman@sccoast.net>

> > <giggle> just the image of talking about breasts and Pete not thinking
> > small...reminds me of the comments he was making at the e-center show.
>
> Kathy:
>
> OK, so I'll be the one to ask...what DID he say?

I don't remember the *exact* words at this moment (though can get them off
the tape if necessary) but this woman had come up into the front row between
the end and the encore and she had on this little black and white striped
halter top which she proceeded to grab and hold open and bounce her boobs
almost out of the top....(you have to have the visual to get and
appreciation of her methods to get the bands attention)...anyway this was
just as they came back on stage and Pete just said something like "There's
this woman with enormous breasts down here."  Of course rest of the band had
to look.<G>  Several of the men in the audience nerby started chanting take
it off.  And Pete got this look like, yeah...why don't you (he didn't say
it-that's just my interpretation of his expression).  George (the guy I
mentioned before) said to Pete "If you take it off she will."  Looked to me
like he thought about it too <snicker> but Roger went into TKAA before it
could progress further.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html

-- END included message