RE: BreastsBushSmash

> > <giggle> just the image of talking about breasts and Pete not thinking
> > small...reminds me of the comments he was making at the e-center show.
> Kathy:
> OK, so I'll be the one to ask...what DID he say?

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  From my foggy memory.......Pete standing at edge
of stage with big smile ."Hey, where did you come from.  There is a lady
with very large breasts who wasn't there before!" He made an additional
comment about her breasts......
	Kathy! What do you remember??

> "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
>                          George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate
>                     Cheers                  ML

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Baaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Stop it, Stop it!!!
You're killing me!!!  :-D

>                          OK... Why did he do that? I think he had it
> planned... I don't believe the rain (the
>                          few drops that came down) resulted in the
> smashing. As Magik said; Pete did it
>                          before, exactly the same. And maybe he felt
> obliged; but mostly; maybe he just
>                          WANTED to smash the guitar! Out of pure joy! Hey,
> why not; this is the last
>                          show of the leg, it's a nice place to do it...
> cheers,
> Bjorn Ciggaar

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I've seen others report that he was having
trouble all night with #8.  But also that the smashing was done very
methodically, like art.

	Kevin in VT.