FW: Communion

I thought I'd share this with you good people.
Below is a message/review I received from a former co-worker/friend Jess
(Harry), who I took to his first WHO show in Boston.
He is 25yo, and one of the biggest DOORS fans I know (poetry and all).  He
also until recently was the lead vocalist/song writer and guitarist for a
local VT band..27 Down.  He now is concentrating again on drums.
He is a grand writer as you will see, and more importantly is now a devoted
WHO fan!!!
Keets, Derick, Phil....you met him in the parking lot.
ENJOY!
Kevin in VT.