I WON TICKETS TODAY!

 I've won tickets to several different events over the years - including the
Quad tour.  Unfortunately, the tickets all sucked.  I always thought the
radio stations would have the good seats...unfortunately it has been my
experience that that is not true.  (If they do, they keep them to
themselves.)  So don't get your hopes up.  But I'll keep my fingers crossed
that you're in for a good surprise.

Carol Z.

> This is the first time I've ever won tickets.   I couldn't get info on
where
> the seats are.  Can anyone give me an idea of what I should expect?
Since