If you can't stand up for THE WHO

Hey Schrade,
I had the same problems you did in detroit.  Some bastards behind me told me to sit down, and I was so furious......I kind of crouched over for about a minute and then came back to my former dancing and flailing position.....I didn't say anything to them but afterwards (you know how you only think of something good to say about 45 minutes after someone pisses you off) I wanted to yell at tehm: "IF YOU CAN'T STAND UP FOR THE WHO, WHO THE HELL CAN   YOU STAND UP FOR?"  Really.  It's ridiculous.  watch a video if you want to sit around.
The concert was also not as loud as I would have hoped...then again, I was in the cheap seats, but I had some issues with trying to hear the OX's bass line...it was kind of a low steady throb rather than actual notes.....that saddened me as I am tryng to learn to play bass and I would have loved to be able to hear it better.
The more I hear about Pete, news articles that people post on here, etc., the more blessed I feel that I can live in the same time period as him.  I seriously think that in the future his work should be put in the canon of literary and musical heroes both.  What an amazing guy.
ANNE