RE: Joemyearsarestanding!

> From: "Joe Lewinski" <lewinski@icanon.com>
> He was in a pissy mood early in the show

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I felt he remained that way throughout (thank
god).

	seemed to mouth "Are your Bored?" looking right at people, and
> shooting them with his guitar as his fingers edged down the fretboard.
> This is "Pete the punk".  The side of his personality that we do not
> get to see often.  This guy is an animal, an endangered
> species, and should be on the protected list!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  When I saw what mood he was in, I knew the show
was gonna be great.  I'd rather see a surley Pete than a joyful one.

> All I can say Pete is clearly the most talented, professional and well
> oiled individual of his era, and is bigger than life, and at the same
> time very down to earth.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Amen.

> Kevin:
> Thanks for stopping by and for the ticket swap.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  You've got to be kidding me!!  You are the one
who deserves the thanks!

> My friends enjoyed the show.   It was nice to finally meet you.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Likewise!

> I was not let down, you appear and sound exactly as I expected.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Ummmm, I hope that is a good thing ;o).  Sorry
about the shades, but I was pretty "lit" by that point, and didn't want to
offend any of your crew (with all the "no-no" talk by youngsters on this
list). :-)
	I'm clean shaven again.  That was my "tour go-te".  And my T-shirt
and jeans are again replaced by white shirt and
tie.............AAARRRRRRRRRGGGG!
	Go-te may come back in winter ;-)

> I hope I didn't dissapoint you with my dopey kite and all.
> Joe

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  No way.  Your kite was a blast!  My earlier
comment was regarding the way the fluky wind kept making it dive bomb down
into the ground on the other side of the lot fence and busy road.  I was
having a blast getting passer-byers to "give a little help"!
	What a great way to get all involved and rowdy!  I wish now that Stu
and I had just packed up our camp and gone totally Mobile.  I didn't want to
leave him too long on his own, but when I returned the nitrous situation was
pretty much out of hand.

> From: Neil Weissman <neilweissman@yahoo.com>
>  A particularly
> good one was last Friday at the E-Centre in Camden
> where WMMR broadcast the first four songs (they
> replayed it a couple times after the show).

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  This is one of the reasons why I love Philly.
Having a radio station play WHO for an hour before, and then also after just
creates this great unity out in the lots.

>  Hmmm....sitting down at a rock
> concert.......that'd be a good definition of "lazy", wouldn't it?
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Now you know how I felt at Nissan.  STUPID VIP
TABLES!!!!!!!!!!  BURN 'EM!!!!!!

> From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
> Subject: Re: sound
> It ultimately depends on the acoustics of the venue they are in &, to some
> extent, *where* your seats are.  Plus, not everyone hears the same !

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  My ears never really hurt after any of the
shows, not even Philly up close.  My voice, now that's a different matter.
Actually now that I think about it, I believe I did have that "ear
clogged/numb" feeling after Boston.  Don't know if it was due to the music
or the fans though.

	WHO DREAMS:
	I had tons of them for 2-3 weeks before the shows!  They were
starting to bug me!!
	They've stopped now though.  Maybe all my dreams have now come
true.?

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT.
	Tour hi-light...............Pete and Rog singing the ending to
Relay.......Nothing is Everything........simply magic!