Re: The "Magic Kite", Lifehouse Elements

T Wrote:
>hey joe was that you?????  sooooo cool i saw your kite green red...i think
it
>was...i loved it man....great.....was it you in the who mobiile "squeeze
>box"??? soo coooooolll!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my son Jason's kite.  It was my backup plan to attract listers
if the balloons failed (which they did - gale-force winds blowing them
parallel to the ground).   It worked until several nose-dives over a
fence caused me to beg for help from passers-by to redirect her back up
to the "highest high".   Anyway it worked, as Kevin was able to make
his way over from the chemical zone of inert gases.

Did I say it was an awesome show!

I now know what song I want played at my funeral :(.  It is the Orchestral
version of Baba O'Riley from Lifehouse Elements.  Do yourself a favor and
jump in your car, and crank this gem up for 15 minutes.  It takes you there
and back!

Joe