Tweeter Center Show

Last nights show was well worth the wait and the $85/person for the seat.
The set list a bit different from the other shows and not the same as the
handouts that were giving out before the show. Songs NOT played were "After
the Fire", "Boris", "Pure&Easy", Gettin in Tune", and "I'm a Boy". They did
add "Naked Eye" to the set list which was a pleasent surprise and also
"Bargain". Let's see Action, I Don't Know Myself, Relay were also played.
The high lights for me (my first show was back in 1973) were "The Real Me",
and a great version of "The Kids Are Alright". Pete was in fine form, great
to see him play electric again for a whole show. Roger did his usual awsume
job even when he muffed a few lines here and there. What can you say about
John and Zak (and Rabbit ), I think perfection is a good word.