Sodds & Nuts

Re the ODDS & SODDS cover:  Maybe the photo of the boys smoking is a reference to
"Little Billy"...or perhaps just the Who in their youth.

And on "Naked Eye", if the line about separate rooms refers to Pete and Karen's
marriage, then perhaps the following line is about their sex life (or lack thereof).
Pete's admitting that by "cover[ing] up [his] nuts", he's "admitting that there must
be something wrong"...if they have separate rooms, then they're probably not having
sex.

Something about all this speculation disturbs me, although I suppose that by writing
so personally, Townshend's inviting it.

--Carolyn