Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:16:23 -0600 (CST)
From: gregory thomas harris
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Misheard lyrics

I thought it could be humorous if we contributed some of our misheard Who
lyrics. I'm sure we all got words mixed up in our heads at one point. I
can contribute two now, maybe more later, I just have to think. The first
one is mine, the other, that of a friend.

Baba O'Riley- "The Exodus is here" ----> "The Exorcist is here"
Gettin in Tune- "Right in on you" ----> "Riding on a ewe"

I also have a few Pete misheard lyrics:

Rough Boys- "Gonna get inside your bitter mind" ---> "...your bed or mine"
Jools and Jim- "Typewriter bangers on" ---> "TIE fighters banging on" (I'm
a Star Wars fan)
A Little Is Enough- "The high winds scare me but I need the breeze" ---->
"The highways scare me but I need Febreeze"

good night,
greg harris

"I drank what?!?"          -Socrates-

Do You Yahoo!?