From: Jeremy Craine [mailto:jcraine@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 9:18 AM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: RE: The Who On Video

hi - excuse my ignorance here - I just picked up on this line of mails quite

late -
just when i saw mention of a show with the grateful dead -
i have a show of the who and the GD from about 1981 - pro shot -
and at the end pete comes on stage to perform with the dead....
is this the show you are talking about or is it an older one....?