No Subject

Did you hear them say that Beatles and Rolling Stones and The Who are a bunch of nipples? I thought that was disgusting!!!!
They had a good album, their second album, but now all they do is copy themselves and the classics... and they actually think they're the best!
ilya

Yes, someone who agrees that Oasis shouldn't do My Generation because they're Beatle wanna be's.  Did you hear their butchering of I Am the Walrus?

Shanna

OASIS ARE DOING MY GENERATION? They don't deserve such a good song!
ilya