Re: Oasis to cover My Generation.

I agree,
I'm not a huge Oasis fan but I enjoyed their first few albums alot.  No
their not the beatles and they never will be. But their not to bad at it.
AS for singing Who covers I think I speak for many here when I say leave it
to Eddie Vedder.  But I do look forward to hearing it form Oasis. It does
help to expose new people to the Who I guess.

Long live rock,
Brian Wright

**Help a starving college student**
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BBC-426