Re: Video Boots

On (No, or invalid, date.), "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com> ,
late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>First of all, I am certainly not a "newbie."  I've been WHO-collecting for 18 years now &
>I'll stack my collection up against anyone's.  And I most certainly know that there are
>groups of people who inter-trade (that's a viable way for people to get material).  But
>the fact that I buy WHO video boots about 2 times a year, at the most, makes me feel
>most "unguilty" about having to get them at record conventions.
>
>I got three video for $45.  That's hardly exorbitant.  I could also have people tape me
>the various bootleg CD's that come out.  I'd rather pay for the actual product, even if
>it is from a "bootlegger."  Plus, at conventions, they let you look before you buy.  I don't
>think there's an ethics problem here.  Supply & demand.

I'm sorry, I guess I must have been very unclear in my post. I
wasn't trying to make an ethical point at all, and there is nothing
wrong with buying a video. I just wanted to let the newer fans know
that there was another option. Please enjoy your videos.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/