RE:Japanese releases / The Iron Giant

> Anyone else get the Japanese releases??
> I can't believe how good they are although a bit pricey..I'm just
> wondering
> what the one's I haven't got are like.
> Jeremy

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I've got the LAL release.  It's great. The
miniature poster was worth the cost alone! (well, maybe not alone).

	Interesting thing happened to me while at home over the holidays.
While being mugged by my sister-in-law's kids (4 ages 1-6) they all
expressed joy at their new video that they got for Christmas.
Title........THE IRON GIANT!  They were way psyched, and watched it about 4
times while I was there.  They thought I was an alien though when I said I
wanted to see the credits.
	Sure enough, "Executive Producer.....Pete Townshend".  I turned some
heads in my family when I told everyone I knew this video and that Pete was
the EP.
	Great movie.  Great message.  Yes, very entertaining, even for an
old fart like me.

	2 cents on horns.  They have their place.  JE's use of them
(particularly the French) is great.  I enjoyed them at Quad.  Other than
that.........keep it the 5!!

	What lucky bastards in Shepardsbush to see Pete smash his goldy.  I
probably would have gone nuts!

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT.