Re: Roger LIVE/Jap releases

>>did anyone else catch the Messiah show on tv??
>>I appeared in the show!! I'm the last person seen before Roger makes his
>>first appearance in it!! ok,its not a close up or anything but at least
>>its something i can tell everyone i meet..
>
>Hey!  You're a star.  ;)  Was there anything during/after the broadcast
>about when and where it will go on sale for those of us unfortunate enough
>not to appear in it?

There was no mention about it ,but I was talking to the guy who got me into
the rehearsals to meet roger and he was guessing if we dont see it in the
coming weeks then it will be Easter...
religious links 'n all that.....
and the cd & video will be released simultaneously..
be prepared - dont expect too much from the show!!
for roger die-hards only!
...or those into gospel/choir style...

Anyone else get the Japanese releases??
I can't believe how good they are although a bit pricey..I'm just wondering
what the one's I haven't got are like.

Jeremy