Lifehouse/Scoop 4/ Roger LIVE

More talk in Record collector which just came out today -
The ltd edition lifehouse 7 disc set is being priced at uk£350 !!!
woah....
although there is mention of it including a  ticket to the live show..
(ONE ticket??)

Who Sell Out is included in the top 10 best album of the 60's;
theres a small interview with pete and talk of the Rap version of who are
you which appears on the boxset,,,
also that the box will prob be available from HMV & Tower Records..

and in the rarities section there's a piece on the Stereo version of My
Generation album...
they mention this album was recorded and finished in one afternoon - is this
true...?

AND - talk of a FOURTH Scoop...
the third is ready but not released and he wants a fourth..along with 3
remastered Baba albums - thought to be packaged like the Japanese Who
catalog in their mini-album format..

did anyone else catch the Messiah show on tv??
I appeared in the show!! I'm the last person seen before Roger makes his
first appearance in it!!
ok,its not a close up or anything but at least its something i can tell
everyone i meet..

happy who year....