Re: 'The Saint'

Val Kilmer is apparently a Who fan and may have been responsible for the
reference.  He was reported to be backstage at the Hyde Park Quad show,
which may have been about the time they were shooting THE SAINT.  Wasn't
some of it shot in the UK?

Didn't somebody say they could see Kilmer in the HBO video of Hyde Park?

keets