Re: The Great Boot Debate

i may as well throw in my 2 cents...
(or pence as i'm in europe)

For me in Ireland,it's extremely  difficult to get boots and perhaps it was
the same for this guy?
maybe it's not,but it is a possibility...
i know i get frustrated when i read other fans webpages listing the 200
boots they have and i'm lucky to get one a year...
the who aren't so big over here...the boot shops tend to have 300 expertly
packaged U2 or Oasis...but maybe 2 who cd's in a year!
of course if the guy's in NY city or something then i'm totally wrong and
apologise...