RE: Copying Lifehouse -- bad.

>>BUT, copying Lifehouse is akin to taking dinner right off of Pete's
>>kitchen table!

>I didn't think that mattered.
(O'Neal, Kevin): Understood. I guess now you see that it does to many on
this list.

>I see all the time on this very list people trading and taping things.
(O'Neal, Kevin) : Those are boots, or otherwise unavailable material (see
Keets' post).

>it seemed to me that this list is meant for fans to be objective, mature
>about their love of The Who.
(O'Neal, Kevin) : Don't forget loyalty.

>It is not so much that some of you do not agree with me, that bothers me.
>But to tell me to "Fuck Off and Die" or  to e-mail me and call me "A
>wanker"? Is that really necessary?
>Chris
(O'Neal, Kevin) : No.  I have to say that I didn't enjoy seeing all that
either.  You're still 'ONE'.  When I saw your post I cringed....kind of like
watching you step on a hornets nest.  I was hoping you could simply be
educated, and not beat up.
Hope you can understand that our love for the music generates a great deal
of love, respect, and loyalty for those that create it.

Stay in tune (you too Chris :) ),
Kevin in Vt.