What's in your CD Player?

Someone mentioned their list of CD's in their changer. Thought it would be
fun to see what's in yours.

Mine:

1) Clapton- Live at Albert Hall- Disk two (hell of a version of "Wonderful
Tonight"
2) BBC Disk One
3) BBC Disk Two
4) Live at Leeds
5) Kids are Alright
6) Townsend Live in Chicago- Disc One
7) Townsend Live in Chicago- Disc Two
8) Isle of Wight- Disc two
9) Pearl Jam Live on Two Legs
10) Hendrix Greatest Hits

I've reached the point where I've hear the Studio versions of our boy's work
so many times, I've been listening almost exclusively to "Live" stuff.  Also,
the one tape I've almost worn out is the MSC Quad show from 1996.  Pete's
"Drowned" is almost to the point of being held together by scotch tape and
liquid metal (pun intended).