jeffree's B-day Sessions

Hey!

Happy Birthday jeffree! (ahh 31, I think I remember it well)

I believe I can speak for most of us, that this is cool thing we've got
going. Sometimes hard to put into words, but you nailed it. It may sound a
little geeky, but although I have friends that like The Who (they have to or
they get slapped), we can't relate on the "Baba" kind of level that all of
you have to offer. It's a shot in the arm reading this digest and getting a
little Who fix every day (plus, when I'm typing, I look real busy at work).

Great, now I'm getting the warm fuzzy (oops, sorry, looks like my dog's just
hungry)

Right! Now off to celebrate jeffree's birthday by jammin' to our boys!

peace & cake               rob in cincy