Re: Best Buy Online BBC--Not Shipped Yet

In a message dated 2/18/00 6:51:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, janine@ncci.net
writes:

<< BTW, my order status is still listed as "Open" (not shipped yet), so
apparently they are
 out of stock, & they have not adjusted my price yet, either.

 Still waiting...........................

 Janine
 Janine@ncci.net >>

Likewise.  I called them today and the slug on the other end of the phone
said, "Well, I see that your order hasn't shipped, and I can't see any reason
why it hasn't shipped."  He offered no other information, and said he
couldn't help me get it shipped.  This is easily the worst on-line retail
experience I've had in the four years I've been on the net.  I wouldn't
assume they're out of stock, though.  I ordered LAST Thursday, and they still
haven't shipped my CD(s).

ChicoTodd