Re: Best Buy Online BBC--Not Shipped Yet

At 10:16 AM -0500 2/18/2000, KGT2594@aol.com wrote:

>I pre-ordered last week, and my CD still hasn't shipped, either.  The damn
>thing should have shipped Tuesday.  This has been a very frustrating
>experience shopping with Best Buy.  Just on the Who lists alone, their
>on-line order service is getting a lot of bad "press" over this release...

FedEx brought my CD this afternoon--with no bonus disc. I had been
told that this might happen by a person from Best Buy who telephoned
me a couple of days ago after my repeated e-mails to the company. He
told me that if I received the CD with the bonus disc missing, I
should e-mail him and he would make sure I got the missing disc.
Oddly, the order status page still shows my order as "in process",
which it is in a way--after all, it hasn't been completely filled yet.

Emily