Wedding Songs

Good Day, gang:

   To the gentleman looking for ideas for Who songs to be played at his
wedding:

   i got married nearly two years ago, and among the songs we danced to
were these WHo and Pete songs i burned onto CD for the DJ:

  "Let My Love Open The Door (E Cola Mix)" from Coolwalkingsmoothtalking...
best of Pete, my wife and i danced to this, grand march.
  "Love Reign O'er Me" - all versions are good, but i chose the Pete solo
piano version from a boot of the Supper Club show 5/13/95 (i think that's
the one). Haunting, beautiful. Highly recommended. Could send you a copy if
you'd like, e-mail me privately.
  "A Little Is Enough" Too fast to dance to, but great lyrics. i didn't
have this played, but thought of it afterwards.
  "Never Ask Me" from Another Scoop. Arguably about dependency and not
love, but i think it's a great love song, and you can slow dance to it.
Again, thought of this later.
   "Now And Then" Music-only Psychoderelict. Again, lyrics may not be
appropriate for "THE" wedding song, but appropriate to dance to at a
wedding. i had this played during a set of slow songs.
  i played the 'Daltrey Sings Townshend' version of "Who Are You" during
dinner, along with some jazz and classical music, it was very cool.

   And (i can't BELIEVE no one suggested this!) "My Wife". Okay maybe not.

 Congratulations, best wishes, and have kids that are alright!
  peace&anarchy, jeffree